Habitual Traffic Offender
Under Florida Statute 322.264, a citizen's driver license shall be revoked for a period of five (5) years if he or she is convicted of three (3) of the following offenses, in any combination, over a period a five (5) years.
- voluntary or involuntary vehicular manslaughter
- Driving Under the Influence
- the use of a motor vehicle during the commission of a felony
- Driving While License Suspended
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Driving Commercial Vehicle While Privilege Disqualified
And your license will be revoked even if you were convicted in another state of any of the three (3) offenses.
All the more reason to always hire our firm for all of your traffic needs.